Everyone has different reasons for renting a storage facility Houston. Creating extra space, storing furniture and belongings during renovation, storing business inventory or keeping things safe while you are travelling; invariably everyone has different needs and therefore the need for customized self storage Houston steps in.
As a reputed provider of storage facility Houston, we offer a range of services and features. These features can be customized as per the need and requirements of the client. These include:
- Size: From small spaces matching that of a closet to big self storage units that can accommodate belongings of 3-4 bedroom apartment, we offer a units in different sizes, depending upon your storage needs choose from small, medium or large units.
- Temperature Controlled Units: Some belongings are vulnerable to temperature variations. Such items are best stored in climate control units. We offer fully equipped units at affordable rates.
- Security: Security features offered by the storage facility Houston are of paramount importance when it comes to storage of goods. We have state-of-the-art surveillance system which includes 16 cameras with 24 hour recording capability. Our facility is manned by security personnel round-the-clock. Clients can customize security needs by using individual locking system.
- Convenience for Loading and Unloading Belongings: Easy loading and unloading is important. While are units and easily reachable, we offer facilities like ramps and trolleys to add to convenience.
- Lighting and Infrastructure: All units are well lit and equipped with the basic infrastructure. But in case required, extra lighting needs and infrastructure requirements like platforms, ladders etc can be availed at an extra charge.
Each service and facility can add up to the convenience our mini storage Houston offers. If chosen wisely, you can enjoy the best facilities at the most affordable rates. Get in touch with us for finest services and fully customized deals. Our experienced support staff also offers advice and suggestions to craft out a perfect self storage plan which meet your needs 100%.
Being in the business for a fairly long time we well understand the challenges that winters can pose. Though winter season is unpredictable, but keeping your Houston storage unit running effectively is not that difficult. Proper planning and management can prevent many winter mishaps that may come your way. As an established storage facility Houston we revamp and overhaul our Houston storage unit to effectively manage the onslaught of winters. The few steps that make us winter ready every time are:
HVAC Care: As a part of our yearly contract we inspect and maintain the HVAC system. Proper maintenance ensures that the system is performing at maximum efficiency and can effectively handle the winter demands. This annual maintenance provides effectiveness to our climate control units and safeguards the belongings stored inside. This also helps us cut down on heating costs and we pass on the benefits to clients in form of lower rents.
- Roof Evaluation: Roofs are most likely to bear the brunt of unfavorable climate. Inspecting and evaluating the roofs before the winter steps in proves to be a boon for the building structure. If the building is strong and robust it will provide the best protection to the belongings stored within.
- Plumbing Jobs: Inspecting and assessing all drains in and around the storage facility Houston is important. Water clogging during high rains can damage goods and belongings. Therefore, we assess all facilities and take adequate and timely steps to ensure safe and best results.
Winter Safety: Another area that requires close and critical assessment is winter safety. Proper techniques in place to remove snow, clear drive aisles and parking spaces are important. Excessive use of heating systems often results in carbon-monoxide poisoning. Maintaining vents and installing carbon-monoxide detectors is important.
We ensure that we take adequate steps to keep your belongings safe and intact. Call us for any information regarding our facilities for moving storage Houston.
Storage units Houston is just what one wants when the house is jam-packed with furniture and the apparel just do not fit into the wardrobes. Over the years, one has accumulated lots of stuff and now there is just isn’t any storage space left in the premises.
Houston storage units come to the rescue. Apparently, taking self storage units on rent is an added expense. But, the silver lining is that Houston storage units help the possessions remain at a secure place. So far as the bill is concerned, one can cut the outflow by being a little more discrete. Here is a quick guide to take affordable and durable storage units Houston.
Choose adequately sized unit
It has been seen that the one acquires apparel, furniture and other durables. Over a period of time, possessions which have seasonal utility also increase in number. Add to this other items that are hard to dispose off. Taking small units may decrease cost upfront, but the need to add additional space may arise pretty soon. Choosing adequately sized units may thus prove to be a better bargain.
Sharing the storage units Houston can help divide costs amongst different parties. This is a good solution because it optimizes space utilization as well.
Before finalizing the storage unit Houston, search online for best possible deals. It is important to compare the prices as well as features of the storage unit.
Adequate security measures and climate proof feature may add to the cost but may prove to be extremely useful. These security features may add rental but go a long way in protecting your possessions.
Make sure that the storage units Houston are accessible round the year. Taking up a storage unit in a remote place may save rent but will add to transportation cost as well as inconvenience later on.
We understand the requirements of the clients and provide the ultimate self storage units in Houston. Located at an extremely convenient place, the facility offers storage units for homeowners as well as big and small businesses.
It is prudent to rent a self-storage unit when you find yourself buried in your own belongings. Rent a storage space to store excess stuff safe and free up some space at home front. They are an effective way to pull off a multitude of actions provided it is in accordance with the storage facilities in Houston. There are other uses that these self storage units can be utilized for.
Self-storage units are generally used to stock ‘not-in-regular-use’ and seasonal items. Holiday decoration, seasonal clothing, not-in-use kitchen appliances, lawnmowers, snow blowers; store anything to de-clutter your house.
But there are some alternative uses for a self storage unit in Huston besides just storing your stuff:
- Home Based Business: Store inventory for your home-based business. Rather than creating cluttered house, rent a self-storage locker and store your business’ entire inventory in it. Install shelves for better organization. After a handful of sales, retrieve items you need. You can also setup up a packing station.
- Small Businesses: If you are an entrepreneur looking for a cheaper option, rent a storage space. Although storage units with good features come at a price, they will still be a lot cheaper than renting an office space. You can set up desk, a chair, cabinets, mobile broadband, etc to meet your needs.
- Students: Store all the collegiate memorabilia you’ve accumulated over the years. Perhaps your parents won’t appreciate stacking some coveted college “decorations”. Rent mini storage spaces so that you never have to regret selling it.
- Band Sets: A storage unit is a perfect solution when nobody’s garage in the band is available for band practice. First check with the management to be sure that it is alright and that you are staying within the sound ordinances of your area. Also, to store all of your band’s equipment afterward.
- Travelers: Traveling for a semester abroad? A self-storage unit provides a great alternative to moving everything back home. Rent a space near campus and have everything reestablished when you return. They allow you to store items safe and secure so that you enjoy a stress free travel.
Only you will have access to your unit, thus, bestowing full security. At West Bellfort Storage, we offer a multitude of storage options–including various unit sizes and climate-controlled units. Thus, the possibilities for what you can store are abundant. It may be document archives, equipment, and inventory storage, we store everything. Call us now on 281-561-0200 for affordable rates and deals.
Passionate about buying new stuff and the shortage of space has started worrying you lately?
We have a perfect solution for you! Self storage units Houston are perfectly designed and customized to meet all your storage needs. Not only your clothes, furniture, important papers and documents, you can store just about anything in these storage units.
The climate controlled units come as an added advantage. They ensure that your belongings are safe from ever changing environmental conditions. Not to miss the 24/7 camera surveillance and security personnel on job. Everything together ensures that your belongings are safe and well protected from all external threats.
Here is a list of advantages that self storage unit in Houston offer:
- Climate controlled storage units at Houston.
- Mini storage units for small goods and clothes.
- Large storage spaces for accommodating belongings of a bedroom or complete house.
- Packing supplies available for deftly packing all belongings.
- High class security and connectivity for 24 hour access.
- Private access to each unit which is strictly controlled.
- 24 hour camera surveillance.
- U-Haul disc locks for added protection to individual units.
- Large vehicles and haul trucks for safe transit.
- Drive up access to each unit for easy loading, unloading of goods.
- Available in different sizes to meet individual needs.
- Affordable storage units with great deals.
- Long term deals available for prolonged usage.
- Friendly and trained staff to understand your needs.
- Great savings of space, time and money by efficient planning techniques.
If you are looking for a self-storage place, we promise to be the best at it. We at West Bellfort Self-Storage are a trusted and renowned name in Houston and provide self storage facilities at the best and most affordable rates. We understand your needs and offer customized deals. Reserve a storage unit at Houston now to avail great deals. Call us at 281-561-0200 today!
Storing away your belongings in a self-storage unit is the best way to create additional space. Whether it’s organizing existing space or getting ready for a seasonal change or simply to create an additional space to accommodate growing needs; self storage units come in handy at every point. But imagine a situation wherein you rent out a self storage unit only to find your belongings and stuff damaged when their need arose.
Temperature variations along with humidity play spoil sport and damage goods and belongings. While some belongings are robust enough to stand these temperature variations, there are many other that get spoiled when exposed to extreme temperatures. This is where self storage units equipped with climate controlled systems prove helpful. Listed below are a few items that should be stored in a climate control self-storage:
- Paperwork: Paper is bound to get damaged when exposed to extreme weather conditions. It loses color and fades, making it practically useless. So it is important that important documents like legal documents, photographs, medical records, etc should be kept safely in a self storage unit that is equipped with a climate control system.
- Electronic Gadgets: Electronic gadgets like phones, cameras, gaming consoles, LED screens, etc operate best when stored at optimum temperatures. Climate controlled self storage units prevent electronics from corroding. So, when storing valuable electronic gadgets in a self storage unit, ensure that the facility is climate controlled.
- Antiques: Antiques especially metal pieces lose their sheen when exposed to extremely high or low temperatures. Excessive humidity levels also damage the furniture upholstery and furnishings. So, it is recommended that these items are best stored in a climate controlled self storage unit.
- Natural Materials: Natural materials like leather, suede and wood tend to crack and break upon exposure to extreme weather conditions. So, to keep such items intact and worthy for long periods, it is important that they are stored in a self storage facility that has climate control system.
It is understandable that climate controlled self-storage units would come at a marginally higher price. But given their safety and wellness features, they are worth their cost. At West Bellfort Self Storage Houston, we understand the importance of such facilities. Despite offering hi-end storage facilities in Houston, we make sure that our prices are extremely low and easily affordable. Call us at 281-561-0200 to know more about our customized services and storage facilities in Houston.
Home owners usually invest in more commodities than they can actually house. Furniture, appliances, gadgets, books, clothing; the list gets endless. And with seasonal variations the need to buy season-specific items soars further. But unfortunately, not everyone has huge mansions to accommodate all purchases. So, do we cram everything in our house or do we actually limit purchasing? Well, not really. There’s another simple way to address this issue! Avail self storage facilities in Houston.
Here are a few time-tested benefits of renting a self-storage unit in Houston
- Create Extra Space – When you keep stocking stuff in your living room or bedroom without arranging them properly, it clutters the entire house. This not only makes the interiors untidy and unglamorous, but things are bound to get damaged too. Wardrobes too ooze out every time they are opened. Storing stuff in a self-storage unit helps organize belongings and helps you utilize them at the opportune hour.
- Maximum Protection – Self-storage units in Houston are certainly a home away from home. As safe and well equipped as a residential or commercial set-up, they offer outclass safety and protection to store goods until they are to be put to use again. For added protection, storage facilities in Houston are equipped with climate-control units that maintain ideal temperatures for storing delicate items. Security cameras and round the clock vigilance confer safety against thefts and burglaries.
- 24/7 Access – Self-storage units in Houston provide the advantage of 24/7 access. Storing and swapping items at the time most convenient is the most enjoyed and relished feature of a self-storage facility.
- Cuts Moving Blues – Moving and relocating is a stressful task. The idea of packing and moving everything in one go can be really impossible at times. Self-storage units, thus, comes up as effective way to move in parts. They provide the much needed space to store things upon vacating house. The belongings can be moved when you’ve actually moved to the new location.
Self Storage units offer exceptional benefits to house owners. At West Bellfort Self Storage in Houston, we provide the best facilities and services in the region. Conveniently located and equipped with the best and the latest facilities, we promise to provide the most sought after self-storage facilities Houston. Round the clock security and safety devices ensure that your belongings are safe throughout. Call us at 281-561-0200 to get the most affordable and customized deals for self-storage facilities in Houston.
As summer draws to a close everyone will soon get busy packing and stocking their summer stuff. The light summer clothing will soon replace the warm winter wear only to be swapped again at the end of fall.
Thus, it is therefore important that the summer clothes are stored properly this fall. This will ensure that the clothes are not damaged and can be used again. Here are some useful storing tips for keeping away your summer stuff:
Thus, taking simple precautions and by taking easy steps and techniques one can safeguard their prized possessions from damage and deterioration. A few tested tips include:
- Discard what’s worn out: Change of season is the perfect time to figure out what is required and what needs to be thrown away or discarded. Carefully screening your clothes for stained, torn, damaged or ill-fitted garments will not only save you from the hassle of packing and storing everything but also help you save on space, leading to considerable saving in form of rentals of self-storage units.
- Pack and Seal Properly: The clothes should be properly washed and dried before keeping them away. Fold them properly and pack similar clothes together e.g. put all shorts in one box and all t-shirts in the other. Either use see-through containers or label the cartons properly before sealing them. One should ideally seal the clothes in plastic bags before keeping them in boxes. This will protect the garments from moisture and damages pertaining to temperature variations. Do not fold and stock delicate clothes. Instead, consider using padded hangers and hang them carefully.
- Freshen Things Up To ensure that you get the clothes back fresh and new, toss a sachet of lavender or rosemary into the storage box. But use good quality incense sticks or powdered material that does not leave marks or stains on the clothes. One can also add a few moth balls to keep insects and rodents at bay.
- Opt for Climate Control Self-Storage Units: Garments are made from delicate materials that get damaged on exposure to extreme temperature variations. So, opt for self-storage units that are equipped with climate control systems that make sure that the garments are stored at the ideal temperatures until next spring rolls around.
Packing out summer stuff will help you free up space for keeping winter garments. At West Bellfort Self Storage in Houston we provide the best facilities to keep your belongings well-protected and safe. We are conveniently located, fully equipped and the offer the most affordable self-storage units in Houston. Call 281-561-0200 for further information.
Speculating storing furniture in a self-storage unit? There may be numerous reasons backing the idea…and why not? These spaces provide comfortable and convenient spaces to keep your furniture pieces safe and intact. And when their need arises again, one can safely get them back to use.
But storing furniture pieces into a self storage unit has to be well thought and perfectly executed. Simply dumping furniture without taking steps to safeguard and protect them will result in chipping off, breakage and discoloration of the furniture. The upholstery too wears away defeating the purpose of availing a self storage unit.
Thus, taking simple precautions and by taking easy steps and techniques one can safeguard their prized possessions from damage and deterioration. A few tested tips include:
- Dismantle and store : A furniture item is an assortment of various parts. Unbreakable, hard, fragile and soft; everything comes in together to craft out a beautiful piece. Thus, understandably, each part would require different preventive methodologies to safeguard them. Therefore, the best way forward is to dismantle them and pack them according to their specific type.
- Do Not Plastic Wrap Wood : Although plastic have characteristics of being a perfect wrapping material, it is not the ideal one for covering wooden furniture. Furniture pieces made out of natural materials breathe and plastic wrapping do not allow air to pass through. This suffocation causes wood to develop cracks and chips, damaging the entire piece. Paper wrap and cotton covers therefore work best for wood. And plastic is perfect for covering upholstery. But be careful! Not to plastic wrap leather upholstery.
- Pack Properly : Each furniture piece should be carefully packed. The covers should also be closely selected. They should neither be too big nor too small to fit. While small covers will hinder the exchange of air, covers that are too big in size will allow dust and dirt particles to pass through, damaging the piece.
- Handle Them Carefully : The furniture pieces should be moved, loaded and unloaded carefully. Creating ramps, trails, etc and using the carefully engineered techniques to move them will ensure that they remain free from unwanted chips, scratches and dents. One can consider availing professional services of movers and packers to load and unload furniture pieces at the self-storage unit in Houston.
Self-storage units are perfect for keeping priced furniture pieces away for some time. If used prudently, the self-storage units can provide ample space to stock and store other things too. West Bellfort Self Storage in Houston is a trusted and well equipped provider of self storage facilities. We offer customized deals at the most affordable rates. Call 281-561-0200 for further information.
Self storage unit is an effective way to create an extra space for your house or office. It not only gives you added space to keep aside your goods carefully but also helps you to circulate stuff as per need. While business owners get an opportunity to invest in the latest in the business without facing space constraints, homeowners can exercise and enjoy their hobbies without facing that space crunch.
But whatever be the reason of hiring a self-storage unit in Houston, one has to shell out an additional cost to avail the facility. However, by simply taking note of a few points one can enjoy the benefits of self storage units without burning a hole in the pocket.
- Opt for the Right Size: Self storage units can be used by people from different spectrums of life. Be it homeowners, business people, offices, students, vacation goers or avid travelers; anyone and everyone can avail the facilities of self storage units to keep their goods and belongings safe and secure.
- Upgrade When Need Arises: It is prudent not to pre-plan and pre-book a space thinking it will fill up over time. This will save you on the cost of something you are not using currently. The better way would be to upgrade your space when the need actually arises.
- Bargain: When renting a self storage facility for a fairly long time, bargain and negotiate the rental cost with the service provider. One can also consider paying advance rentals to strike the best deal.
- Evaluate Facilities: While it is important to compare the prices of self storage units, compare and evaluate the facilities too. The distance, services offered, security levels; each factor is equally important while hiring a self storage facility in Houston.
- Re-check You Need Regularly: Self storage units are not just about storing things. Regularly assess what you’ve stored and discard the items no longer required. This will help you store things in smaller units and thereby saving costs.
Cutting corners wherever required translates into big savings. At West Bellfort Self Storage, we value your money and therefore offer facilities that best meet your needs and pocket. To know more about our self-storage units and customized services, call us at 281-561-0200.