Self storage unit is an effective way to create an extra space for your house or office. It not only gives you added space to keep aside your goods carefully but also helps you to circulate stuff as per need. While business owners get an opportunity to invest in the latest in the business without facing space constraints, homeowners can exercise and enjoy their hobbies without facing that space crunch.
But whatever be the reason of hiring a self-storage unit in Houston, one has to shell out an additional cost to avail the facility. However, by simply taking note of a few points one can enjoy the benefits of self storage units without burning a hole in the pocket.
- Opt for the Right Size: Self storage units can be used by people from different spectrums of life. Be it homeowners, business people, offices, students, vacation goers or avid travelers; anyone and everyone can avail the facilities of self storage units to keep their goods and belongings safe and secure.
- Upgrade When Need Arises: It is prudent not to pre-plan and pre-book a space thinking it will fill up over time. This will save you on the cost of something you are not using currently. The better way would be to upgrade your space when the need actually arises.
- Bargain: When renting a self storage facility for a fairly long time, bargain and negotiate the rental cost with the service provider. One can also consider paying advance rentals to strike the best deal.
- Evaluate Facilities: While it is important to compare the prices of self storage units, compare and evaluate the facilities too. The distance, services offered, security levels; each factor is equally important while hiring a self storage facility in Houston.
- Re-check You Need Regularly: Self storage units are not just about storing things. Regularly assess what you’ve stored and discard the items no longer required. This will help you store things in smaller units and thereby saving costs.
Cutting corners wherever required translates into big savings. At West Bellfort Self Storage, we value your money and therefore offer facilities that best meet your needs and pocket. To know more about our self-storage units and customized services, call us at 281-561-0200.
Whether you are moving home or just need some extra space to accommodate your worldly needs; self storage comes in handy in every case. Available on a minimal rent for duration that best fits individual needs, storage facility in Houston are here to stay. But how exactly do they help you? Here are clear answers to some frequently asked questions pertaining to storage units in Houston:
- Who all can avail the benefits of self storage facilities?
Self storage units can be used by people from different spectrums of life. Be it homeowners, business people, offices, students, vacation goers or avid travelers; anyone and everyone can avail the facilities of self storage units to keep their goods and belongings safe and secure.
- What all can be stored in a self storage units?
Self storage units are the best place to store your extra belongings. From important paper work, household belongings to furniture, appliances and more, everything can go into a self storage unit. However, there is a definite list of things that cannot be stored in a self storage unit. These include but are not limited to combustible and flammable materials, chemicals, hazardous materials and firearms. Also, one cannot keep living things (humans or pets) in the self storage unit.
- Are the units safe?
The self storage units are equipped with the latest security gadgets and equipments. 24 hour round the clock security personnel, CCTV cameras and high end surveillance system, a self storage unit provides all. Furthermore, in addition to the individual self-storage locking system, at West Bellfort Self Storage, we allow our customers to use their own padlocks for enhanced security.
- What size do I need?
Self storage units are available in different sizes. Right from a 5X5 closet to a 10X20 square feet portion, one can choose the size depending upon their requirement and needs.
- How long can I avail the services?
Staring from as less as a few days to years at length, one can avail the services of a self storage unit. However, the renewal of the contract is dependent on the fact that all dues are cleared timely.
- Are my belongings insured?
A self storage unit takes adequate steps to safeguard the belongings therein. However, there is no insurance cover or liability in case of damage caused due to theft or any untoward natural calamity.
Self-storage units prove to a convenient and effective recourse in many situations. If you too are looking for safe and well equipped storage spaces, West Bellfort Self Storage is a trusted name in Houston. To know more about our self-storage units and facilities, call us at 281-561-0200.
The needs and requirements of a business vary from time to time. Be it seasonal variations, changing trends or a sudden influx of a fashion gear; a business has to remain active on every front. But paucity of space often acts as a stumbling block, holding back many from operating to their full capacity.
Thankfully, self-storage facilities in Houston provide the business operators with the much needed space to store and stock their extra materials and stocks.
Here are different ways in which a business can fruitfully utilize self-storage spaces in Houston:
- Stocking Seasonal Stuff – With the change in season a business needs to shuffle its stock and materials – stocking the current needs and keeping aside the seasonal leftovers in a planned and meticulous way. Self-storage facilities in Houston provide the ideal spaces to stock such items.
- Keeping Pace with Changing Trends: In the fast changing world, keeping abreast with the changing trends is important. Self storage facilities provide the much needed space to stock such items and make the most when the market is hot.
- Effective Downsizing: The ups and downs of business operations affect all. While extra storage space always comes in handy in the up-times of the business, they are equally effective in the down-time too. To move from a bigger office to a smaller space one can effectively store the extra commodities in a self storage unit, saving on high office rentals. And once the business is back in tide shifting back to designated office spaces makes sense.
- Potent For Online Business: If your business is into online trading, investing in high rentals for office spaces makes no sense. Instead, one can rent out self storage units to store in-stock items and get them delivered directly.
Self-storage facilities provide comprehensive benefits for business set-ups. West Bellfort Self Storage is a trusted name in Houston. Conveniently located, well equipped, safe and hygienic; we offer self storage facilities that help cater to your business needs without risk of damage. Call at 281-561-0200, to know more about our self-storage units and facilities offered.
Be it home, office or business premises, we invariably invest in far greater things than what we can store. This not only results in removing the older stuff to accommodate newer items, but also prompts stacking and dumping, making stuff lose it shine and sheen.
But shortage of space should not hold you back from shopping your heart out. In fact, it is for this simple reason that the concept of self-storage units has picked wave in the recent times. Self storage units don’t just provide the extra space to store your belongings, but also provide utmost safety and security to ensure that the stored goods remain in perfect condition.
Here are a few ways in which self-storage units prove helpful:
- Extra Space – Be it seasonal supplies, items related to a certain hobby, extra office equipment or anything that is not currently required, self storage units provide comfortable and convenient spaces to store belongings.
- Safe and Secure storage – Self storage units confer utmost safety and security to the goods. Being well-equipped with the latest amenities and facilities, they help you keep the belongings safely until their need and utility arises again.
- Right Sized – For those who operate on a tight budget and are planning to downsize costs, shared office space is the best option to do so. Without cutting down on opportunities of growth and the share of facilities of amenities used, shared office spaces help bring down office lease rentals drastically.
- U-Haul Trucks, Trailers, Equipments – Depending upon the facility one avails; self storage units provide assistance with U-Haul trucks, trailers and other equipments for easy loading, unloading of stuff and comfortable access to belongings.
Self storage units provide a comprehensive package of all aforementioned services. The clean, safe and hygienic environment helps store belongings without risk of damage. Besides offering the best of services and facilities, at West Bellfort Self Storage, we also provide the strategic location advantage. Conveniently located at the corner of West Bellfort and Beltway 8, we have the most approachable self storage units in Houston. Call us at 281-561-0200, to know more about our self-storage units.
Self storage units typically offer space to store goods and stuff that you don’t require currently. Understandably, the stored stuff is out of sight until its need emerges again. Therefore it is all the more important that the space and facility you rent should be safe and well protected to safeguard your priced possessions.
Safety is one parameter that people who hire self storage units for storing their belongings are concerned about. Thus, different self storage operators are resorting to different techniques and methods to ensure outclass safety and security.
Below are a few safety arrangements made by fully secured self storage units:
- High Walls and Fully Fenced – Storehouses that ensure high class security have external walls that are built high. They are fully fenced to prevent thieves and intruders to trespass. Motion detectors and electrical fencing provide the added protection.
- Restricted Entry – Not everyone can enter the self storage unit. Security personnel are deployed at entry gates who check the identity and authenticity of the entrants. Only staff and customer, therefore, are allowed to visit the storage area.
- Security Cameras and Surveillance system – Security officials patrol the storehouse 24/7. Equipped with high focus cameras and theft alarms, these gadgets make it difficult for intruders to invade. The CCTV cameras are attached to monitors and screens installed in the control room wherein operators keep check on every activity within and outside the premises.
- Personal Keys and Locks – Besides the high-end safety mechanism provided by the storehouse, customers can also use personal locks to safeguard their belongings. The keys of the personal locks are available only with the customer, so it adds to the comfort level.
- Fire Alarm – In addition to the techniques and safety measures to keep thieves and intruders at bay, a self storage unit should also be well equipped to alert about impending natural calamities. Fire alarms and earth quake alarms are just a few technologies that can help safeguard stored materials.
Every customer wants to store belongings without any risk of damage and loss. While many may believe that every facility comes at an added price, but it’s not the case with us. At West Bellfort Self Storage, we offer superior and fully equipped storage spaces without overcharging a cent. Conveniently located at the corner of West Bellfort and Beltway 8, we offer the most secured self storage units in Houston. Call us at 281-561-0200, to know more about our wide range of self storage units.
Self storage units are the perfect spaces for storing seldom and rarely used items safely. Available in different sizes and packed with varied facilities, the rentals depend upon the capacity of the unit and duration for which one rents it. At the end of the day, self storage units helps de-clutter homes and offices, increasing worthy in-house spaces.
Here are a few proven benefits of self storage units:
- Safe Storage – Self storage units allow people to keep their valuables safe and secure. Equipped with superior locks, advanced security gadgets, alarms, CCTV cameras and 24/7 on-site security; self storage units provide overall protection. With nothing to worry about, one enjoys great peace of mind.
- Advanced Facilities – Self storage units are equipped with advanced facilities and amenities that ensure outclass performance. Climate control systems, trolleys and support gear, well-equipped storage units promise no risk of damage and loss. Ample aisle space and wooden pallets to store and stack goods, self storage units confer great convenience to carry and unload goods. Furthermore, 24 hour power supply and accessibility add to their convenience and performance.
- Cost Advantages – Self storage units can be rented for durations that meet the client’s requirements. From a few days to weeks or for prolonged periods, storage units are available on no lease. Also, as rents are paid on monthly basis, they come easy on the pocket. Clients who need to book self storage units for long durations can also enjoy customized deals and discount offers.
Self storage units are undoubtedly the best way to store when a need to store personal belongings exists temporarily. If you too wish to store your belongings safely, West Bellfort Self Storage units offer the best facilities. Conveniently located at the corner of West Bellfort and Beltway in Houston, our units are right sized and outfitted with the latest amenities. Call us at 281-561-0200, to learn more about our wide range and customized deals of self storage units.
It’s nearly the time of the year where old students pass out and new ones are all geared to join the university. Packing and stacking goods and belongings, vacating premises or renting and moving into news ones; everything comes as a matter of fact. But howsoever straight forward it may look and sound, getting down to executing the task is cumbersome and painstaking.
And if you are to get back after the summer break you’d be contemplating whether to pay rent for your existing accommodation or to pack and move your entire belongings back home. Obviously, at the end of the break you’ll be required to carry everything back and start your search for a new accommodation afresh. In either case, you’ll be shelling out huge amounts of money. Not to miss, the inconvenience and stress involved in moving everything, every year.
This is where self storage units come handy. Self storage units are small spaces that are available for renting privately. Conveniently located, well equipped and fully secured, these are viable options to store your belongings while you’re on move.
Advantages of Self Storage Units for Students:
- Convenient – Packing everything and carrying stuff back home is not the most sensible and convenient option. On the contrary, self storage units are available in varied sizes and several in-house facilities. You just have to choose the most appropriate one and stack your stuff until you are back.
- Cost Effective – Although packing and moving everything back home may appear to be cheapest option, in reality it’s not. The inconvenience of moving with everything and the risk of damage, loss and breakage during transit may make the move a costly one. Instead, resorting to the services of a self storage unit will surely help you enjoy stress-free and the most cost-effective services.
- Fully Secured Facilities – Self storage units are well protected and offer 24/7 security facility. This ensures that your belongings are fully secure and safe with no chance of theft and loss.
- Damage Free Storage – In case you need to store belongings that require a constant temperature system, self storage units is the best bet. Equipped with climate control systems, these provide well protected storage facilities to ensure maximum safety.
If you are in search of the best and the most well equipped self-storage units in Houston, West Bell fort Self Storage is the place to be. Conveniently located in Houston, we provide the right sized units outfitted with the latest facilities. Our services are safe, reliable yet cheap and affordable. Call us at 281-561-0200, to learn more about our wide range of self storage units.
Whether you are moving out on a new assignment only to be back after a few months or heading out for some adventure, recreation and action, keeping your things back home safe and secure is an important pre-requisite.
Storage units thus prove handy when it comes to storing household utilities. Storage units don’t just save you from the hassles of carrying your stuff but also helps you keep your belongings safe from the dangers of theft and loss.
Having said this, one still needs to be cautious about storing household stuff in self storage units. Here are top 5 tips for storing your amenities in self-storage units:
- Know your needs - Prepare a list of all the items you want to store in the storage unit. From knick-knacks to expensive furniture, electronics and clothes, the better you know your needs the easier it will be to hunt for a storage unit that accommodates your requirements perfectly. In case your belongings require constant temperatures, go in for storage units equipped with climate control systems.
- Pack them perfectly - You’ll definitely not want to get back to damaged and spoilt products. Ensure that you wrap and pack your stuff perfectly, protecting them from dust, stains and spill marks.
- Disassemble to break them down to smaller pieces - The more space your belongings would take, higher will be the area required leading to an increase in the storage cost. Disassembling your furniture and equipments into smaller handy and manageable parts before storing them is a viable option.
- Stack them prudently - Proper storage will surely keep the shape and structure of the furniture intact. Keeping heavy and big structures at the bottom and lighter boxes on top is the key. Make sure you do not keep the furniture directly on the floor level. Use pallets to keep them off the floor. This will help avoid any damage caused due to melting snow.
- Secure them properly - While all storage units provide round the clock safety, it always pays to be well protected. Use an all-weather lock pad to enhance the safety of your storage space.
If you too are looking for self-storage units in Houston go if for the best facilities. At West Bellfort Self Storage, we provide the right sized units all outfitted with the latest amenities. Conveniently located and well equipped, our self-storage units in Houston are cheap and affordable. Call us at 281-561-0200, to learn more about our wide range of self storage units.
Maintaining proper yards is an important aspect of American living. With spring round the corner, Americans get down to turning and towing their gardens to enjoy the whiff of fresh air and greenery all around. And with the fall and winter, they wrap up everything and get indoors into the cozy comforts of their house waiting again for the beautiful spring.
With every change of season, lawn mowers, edger, handheld trowels and ground shovels come into use and then get dumped during end-of-season maintenance. And given the cost of these equipments and gears, it’s important to store them perfectly. You’ll obviously not want to spend a fortune to get them back in shape.
Here are tips to prepare your landscaping equipment for storage during the end-of-season.
- Wash properly: Chainsaws, ground shovels, hoes, lawn mowers, rakes, trowels, weed whackers; each tool should be wash properly to remove any caked-on soil or weeds.
- Drain out the fuel: Equipments like trimmer, lawn mower and blower which require oil for operation should be cleaned and dried properly before storing. In fact, there should be no traces of oil in the oil tank. Oil left in the tank during the offseason storage dries up, causing flaky residues. This in turn reduces the efficiency of the equipment and shortens the life of the engine.
- Clear off the rust: Ensure that your equipment is sans the rust. Storing rusted equipment and tools will allow it to grow and deteriorate the metal parts. Take adequate steps to remove the existing rust and also take preventive measures to curtail its presence.
- Replace damaged or broken parts: Ensure that your equipment is perfectly up-to-date at the time of storing. This will help you bring it to use immediately at the onset of season without unnecessary delays.
- Store properly: Once you are done with the cleaning bit, ensure that you store your landscaping equipment properly. Pick the right sized self storage facility so that you don’t have to over stock as this may result in dents and breakage.
If you too are looking for self-storage units that offer the right sized units with the perfect amenities, West Bellfort Self Storage is the obvious choice. Conveniently located and fully equipped, we provide outclass self storage facilities in Houston. Call us at 281-561-0200, to know more about our wide range of self storage units.
Need to store your priced possessions? Attic and crawl spaces offer handy options to store stuff within the house. Within reach, accessible even during odd hours and definitely a no-cost affair. But despite these proven benefits, these dull and dreary areas aren’t the perfect spaces to stock items.
Here’s a comprehensive list of items you should not store in your attic:
- Fabric and Clothing – Be it delicate summer wear or cozy winter dressing; any plant or animal based fiber is a treat for moths, insects and pests. These innocuous looking creatures grow and breed in the moist and damp conditions and nibble upon your priced possessions.
- Antiques and Furniture Made from Natural Materials – Furniture and décor items made from natural material are susceptible to damage when stored in damp conditions. Humid air damages wood and upholstered furniture beyond repair.
- Files and Paperwork – Birth certificates, passports, marriage certificates, academic records, medical reports, photos, books, and artwork; the list gets endless. While their importance cannot be undermined, they need substantial space for storage. And attics and crawl are a big ‘NO’ when it comes to storing these important papers. Excess moisture and extreme heat conditions can make discolor and damage papers, making them worthless.
- Food Items –Perfect temperatures, limited lighting and minimum footfall; attic and crawl spaces are haven for pests and rodents. Storing eatables in attic and crawl spaces will be providing them with a feast.
- Flammable Items- As hot air rises, attics are the hottest spaces when the exterior temperatures begin to rise. Storing flammable things like furnace, water heater, dryer, fireplace, or a stove or oven in the attic can increase risk of fire. Storing gasoline, propane, kerosene, or other hazardous chemicals is also not recommended.
Opting for self-storage units to store and stack your utilities is thus a prudent option. Self-storage units are equipped with facilities and technologies that moderate temperatures and humidity levels, providing the optimum safety conditions. If you too are looking for self-storage units to keep your stuff intact, West Bellfort Self Storage is the clear choice. Conveniently located, we provide the best equipped self storage facilities in Huston. Call us at 281-561-0200, to know more about our wide range of storage options and related services.